Who We Are
HST Corporate Interiors, LLC was formed in September of 2006 in response to the needs of government agencies to comply with their internal goals and objectives of supporting minority and disadvantaged companies, especially woman-owned businesses.
- are a Women-Owned Small Business
- understand how to work with the Federal Government.
- know how to be responsive to all major agencies facilities department.
- have expert knowledge of federal mandates in sustainable design and procurement.
- have a successful record of performance with and understand the nuances of working with the Federal Government.
- are design sensitive in our approach.
- have completed large furniture projects.
- work well with general contractors and subcontractors.
- have an extensive partnered network with local service.
- have unlimited bonding capabilities and multi-million dollar credit lines.
Our Expert Team
Over 40 Years of combined industry experience – at your service.
We are interested in serving you on your entire project—large or small. Our designers are accredited, and we only use factory-trained supervisors and installers.
President + Contract Administrator
Working in the commercial furniture industry since 2000, Brenda has established herself as the GSA Specialist for Corporate Interiors. Prior to joining the CI team, she worked in human resources, administration, sales support, and operations management.
Project Manager + Customer Service
Kim started in commercial/healthcare furniture in 1994. She moved to GSA as project manager in 2018, working as sales support, administrator, and then to project management. As a project manager, Kim coordinates the efforts of the account managers and designers.
Designer + Project Manager
Ashley has been in the Commercial Interior Design field since 2014. She has been helping customers in many areas including healthcare, hospitality, and corporate offices. As a designer, she works with AutoCAD, creating 2d and 3d drawings, as well as clients presentations.