APPLICATION | FREESTANDING
- All pedestals and lateral files are constructed of steel.
- Pedestals are available in Box/Box/File and File/File configurations in 20″ and 24″ depths, as well as stationary and mobile options.
- Two, three, four, and five drawer lateral files are available in 30″, 36″ and 42″ widths.
- For safety purposes, lateral files have an “Interlock” mechanism that prevents users from opening two file drawers at the same time.
- All Freestanding Storage options meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA standards.
APPLICATION | WITHIN PANEL WORKSTATIONS
- Pedestal files are available with two small drawers and one file drawer (box/box/file) or two file drawers (file/file) in 20″ and 23″ depths.
- File drawers have high walls for suspended folders and extend out 100% for complete access. Box drawers extend out 90% of the way. Pedestal files have Grade A steel ball bearing suspensions for smooth operations.
- Pedestal files ship with counterweights already installed to prevent tipping and can be used either under worksurfaces or in stand-along applications.
- Mobile pedestals with easy-rolling casters make installation and moving a breeze. Cushions are available for the mobile pedestals.
- Locks are standard and can be keyed the same as other office files.